Scope of Services
Neumeyer Environmental Services, Inc. provides remediation of environmental hazards and a broad range of related services. Our service area includes the United States and Canada.
Focus Areas and Specialty Services
- Soil and Ground Water Remediation
- Certified and Licensed Asbestos Abatement
- Lead Compliance and Abatement
- Licensed Underground and Aboveground Storage Tank Removal
- Water Quality Management
- Trained Radiological Decontamination
- Well Closures and Decommissioning
- Construction Support Services including:
- Health and Safety Training
- Construction Monitoring
- Air Monitoring, Sampling and Analysis
- Corporate and Site-Specific Plans
- Compliance Evaluations
- Regulatory Determinations
- Mercury Management and Decontamination
- Size reduction, packaging and transportation of waste
- Demolition of structures and equipment, concrete and other structural materials
- Replacement of disturbed components, including:
- Interior wall and ceiling systems in commercial buildings
- Structural and non-structural concrete
- Paving of parking areas and access roads
- Electrical power, lighting and distribution systems
- Thermal insulation of mechanical systems
- Fireproofing insulation
Neumeyer Environmental is currently registered to do business and licensed to perform abatement in many states including Pennsylvania (including Allegheny and Philadelphia Counties), New Jersey, Ohio, West Virginia, Maryland, Georgia, Michigan, Texas, California, Virginia, Vermont, Connecticut, New York (including New York City), Kentucky and Tennessee.
Neumeyer Environmental is licensed to perform underground and above-ground regulated tank removal in Pennsylvania. The company has held many other licenses and permits, and can readily obtain such documents when needed for specific projects and jurisdictions.
Since beginning operation in 1980, Neumeyer Environmental has successfully completed over 5,000 projects of varying sizes and complexity. This has required supervision of over 7 million man-hours. Neumeyer has never been cited by any regulatory agency, including OSHA, EPA, and state/local authorities. We have never been asked to leave a jobsite and have never forfeited a performance bond.
Neumeyer Environmental solves environmental challenges for private and publicly-held corporations, governmental entities, small business owners and private landowners. Some of our clients include:
- Mascaro Construction
- Jacobs Engineering Group
- Kiewit Power Constructors
- Massaro Construction
- Mosites Construction Co.
- American Textile
- Walsh Construction Co.
- New Enterprise Stone and Lime Company
- FirstEnergy Nuclear Operating Company
- Neville Chemical Company
- Trumbull Corporation
- Mashuda Corporation
- Balfour Beatty Infrastructure, Inc.
- Alcoa, Inc.
Neumeyer Environmental proactively establishes valuable relationships with our clients by implementing effective and practical solutions that yield cost and schedule reductions. As a by-product of that effort, our clients provide references for our work activities to interested parties upon request.